Colorado Accident Lawyers "Helping People Who Need Our Help"
If by dispensing information on how to prevent accidental injuries, we could work our way out of a job at the law offices of Coppola & Marlin, P.C., we would gladly do so.
Realistically speaking, however, injuries due to negligence and neglect are a fact of life that must be confronted head on when they happen to you — especially in today's world of skyrocketing healthcare costs. A serious injury often throws a family into crisis. Our Denver personal injury law firm exists to navigate injured people and their families through the process of pursuing and obtaining the monetary compensation that they need.
Coppola & Marlin, P.C., handles aviation accidents, products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, construction site accidents and other on-the-job injuries claims. Feel free to contact our Denver personal injury lawyers to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Our experience gives us ideas and information that we gladly share when we have the opportunity. Our advice for preventing or preparing for possible future personal injury includes the following:
- If you are about to undergo surgery, inform yourself on the reputation and track record of your surgeon.
- Get a second opinion if you have suspicious medical symptoms and your doctor seems to dismiss your concerns.
- Pay attention to product recalls, and take advantage of manufacturer's offers to repair or replace dangerous or defective products. Check out the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's safety ratings if you are preparing to purchase a car.
- Use common sense in daily life: Wear seatbelts. Ensure that your children wear safety helmets when riding a bicycle.
- Everyone should be aware of what types of insurance policies would serve as a safety net in the event of a terrible accident.
- Do you carry an inexpensive protective umbrella policy that would provide up to $1 million after a serious injury or loss of a family — even in an accident involving an uninsured driver? Ask your insurance agent.
- Does your family know where to find documentation of all your insurance policies, including accident insurance and other types of life insurance?
- In the event of an accident that causes serious injury, gather evidence and move forward. You should take pictures, get copies of the police report, cooperate with the police and your insurance company, and talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
At Coppola & Marlin, P.C., our greatest professional satisfaction comes from helping people who need our help. We have been trial attorneys and legal partners in practice for many years. Our well-honed policies, practices and philosophies have helped many clients obtain the compensation that they need after accidental injuries and deaths. We will be glad to explain how we can serve you after a personal injury or wrongful death.
Contact Our Denver Personal Injury Lawyers to Schedule a Free Consultation
Everyone in this law firm works on every case that we handle. We know our clients by name and offer them the same level of personalized service that we would want for our own families. Make the first move by calling or emailing our Denver personal injury attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation.